International Association Machinist and Aerospace Workers Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
The International Association Machinist Aerospace Workers Employee Assistance Program with Air Canada is an IAMAW unionized peer referral program. The IAMAW EAP mission statement is to support IAMAW Union members and their families experiencing personal problems by referring them to appropriate professional resources in their community.
Your health and well-being is our goal
EAP offers referrals to community resources and/or approved counsellors for a wide range of personal challenges:
- Emotional and physical problems
- Relationship and marital concerns
- Money difficulties
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Life/work balance
- Sexual abuse or harassment
- Eldercare and childcare
- Separation and loss
- Workplace trauma and conflict
- Life management
- Depression and psychological conditions
- Family issues
Is it time to seek help and utilize your EAP RESOURCES?
- Feelings of constant and unmanageable stress.
- Lack of sleep due to anxiety, physical discomfort or mental tension
- Addictions, in any form, leading to loss of control
- Money problems that seem too tough to resolve
- Emotional or personal issues
- Simply the need to share a problem, challenge or concern
Should you or your family member have any questions regarding the Employee Assistance Program, you may contact us at any time knowing your confidentiality is our greatest regard.